Me and my babies

Me and my babies
Mothers Day 2013

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Homemade Salted Caramel Coffee Creamer

So, I have to start off by saying that while I'd LOVE to take credit for this fantastic idea (and recipe)... well... I can't.  I have to give props to my good friend Jessica Recore who so graciously shared this with me. Being the coffee junkie that I am, I go through creamer at a ridiculous rate.  I decided to give her recipe a shot - it had the words chocolate and salted caramel in it so I was automatically sold!  After I made it ( which by the way took me all of about 3 minutes!) I was in love.  So, thank you Jessica!  I'm now going to spread my addiction to the world :)

What you'll need:
1 can of sweetened condensed milk
1 package of hot cocoa mix ( I bought Starbucks Salted Caramel)
1/2 cup (give or take) of milk



Whisk ingredients together until smooth and thinned out resembling the consistency of coffee creamer.




The finished product!!  I poured mine in an old coffee mate container I had :)





ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment